My heart belongs to Mimi!
I believe this is the most amazing store in the world. No kidding. All the ingredients for a successful afternoon of shopping are at Mimi‘s. And why?
- they have gorgeous dresses from the 30’s to the 50’s;
- the staff and Mimi herself are the nicest people you can imagine, always caring a big smile. And you can trust that they’ll give you their honest opinion about how the clothing suits you – for the best and the worst;
- they have affordable prices! A dress from the 50’s, as good and charming as new, cost from 70€ on;
- you can go out of the store with the complete look you were looking for – head to toe! They have shoes, dresses, hats, handbags, gloves, stockings, jewelry, you name it;
- if you buy lots of stuff you may get lucky and a discount!
- it’s in Schöneberg (yes, I love Schöneberg and I think people should know my neighborhood a bit better!)
No money?! Rent it out for goddess shake!
If this six reasons aren’t enough for you then I give you another one: you can rent a dress!
They offer you apparel, accessories, luggage and small props from 1850-1950. So next time you go to Bohéme Sauvage you can rent out your outfit here. Next one in Berlin will be on 30th March, at Bassy.
If you’re doing a production, a movie, a play or a performance they rent the clothes with a special price.
Give me a call. I’ll take you there!
Mimi is part of my Vintage Tour in Schöneberg, so if you want to go there and are a bit lost, just send me an email and schedule a tour with me. I’ll take you also to other great shops and coffee shops around here (or to the amazing chocolate store) and introduce to you the Cabaret neighborhood!